Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rear Control Arm Shim/Spacer, ... why are they all on one side?
vesnyder
post Jun 5 2006, 01:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,933

I am in the process of replacing my rear control arm bushings and realized there are spacers where the arm mounts to the body? Fow some reason my car had all the spacers on the drivers side and none on the passengers side. These are 4 mm spacers. I did notice the drivers side was riding a bit higher than the passengers side but assumed it was the shocks. My plan is to put one spacer back on each side when I reassemble. Anybody seen this before? Any suggestions?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
vesnyder   Rear Control Arm Shim/Spacer   Jun 5 2006, 01:27 PM
SLITS   In all probability your car was worked on by a VW ...   Jun 5 2006, 01:33 PM
Eric_Shea   Isn't this the car that needed the suspension ...   Jun 5 2006, 01:34 PM
SirAndy   :agree: with the above ... also check the *other...   Jun 5 2006, 01:38 PM
Oled   You only have two adjustments for rear alignment. ...   Jun 5 2006, 02:03 PM
vesnyder   Eric - This is the same car, so maybe that was the...   Jun 5 2006, 02:11 PM
davep  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 08:35 AM