Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> T shirt update June 14, 2006
seanery
post Jun 14 2006, 02:31 PM
Post #1

waiting to rebuild whitey!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 100
Region Association: None

I've been away for a while and without computer, so I haven't been able to check in here, but I do have an update on the shirts. The company where I ordered them from kinda screwed me a bit by not giving me a refund when they couldn't print the shirts they way I ordered them. I went round and round with them and ultimately, got nowhere with a refund. The only thing I could get done was to get a different, simpler, shirt printed. I'll call it Version 2. I have 200 Version 2 shirts available and will sell those and the money received will go to get the Version 1 shirts printed by a new vendor - one who has seen the shirts and assures that he'll be able to do what is necessary to make them right. Unfortunately, I won't be able to send out V2 shirts instead of V1 shirts to those who have asked. If I do that we'll never be able to get the V1 shirt thing done correctly. As soon as I have sold the Version 2 shirts the new printer will begin printing the V1 shirts and those who have ordered will have them shipped to them.

Thanks for your understanding. Info for Version 2's availability will be posted shortly.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
seanery   T shirt update June 14, 2006   Jun 14 2006, 02:31 PM
Brad Roberts   Thanks for the update Sean. The admin team is beh...   Jun 14 2006, 02:50 PM
Gint  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 05:29 PM