Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Constant Heat in the cockpit..., Can't seem to turn it off... HELP
dagdal1967
post Jun 18 2006, 10:39 AM
Post #1

What are YOU looking at...

Group: Members
Member No.: 423

Hey all...

I just had a bunch of work done to my car's engine. In doing so they dropped the engine out, and in doing so had to disconnect everything.

I think that in putting it back together they messed something up with the heating system, because now no matter what I do with the controls in the cockpit, hot air is always pumping either to my feet or my face.

I'm not too familiar with the way the flapper valves, heating system, etc is set up..

Anyone have any suggestions as to what to check???

BETTER YET.... ANY DFW boys wanna have a wrench day? I'll by the beer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif) (and lunch (IMG:style_emoticons/default/jsharp.gif) ).

Doug
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
dagdal1967   Constant Heat in the cockpit...   Jun 18 2006, 10:39 AM
rhodyguy   the heat valves are controled by the lever in the ...   Jun 18 2006, 10:45 AM
zen motorcycle   Wrench Day sounds great. You buy the beer and I wi...   Jun 18 2006, 10:46 AM
Pat Garvey   At the flapper end of the cable is a cable attache...   Jun 18 2006, 12:39 PM
dagdal1967   Well, I climbed under the car yesterday and the pa...   Jun 19 2006, 11:29 AM
r_towle   you probably need to recondition the flapper valve...   Jun 19 2006, 11:38 AM
dagdal1967  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 05:05 PM