Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Offical Chicagoland/NWI/MI/OH BBQ August 5th, AT my Place in Portage Indiana
GaroldShaffer
post Jun 26 2006, 12:00 PM
Post #1

You bought another 914?

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 865
Region Association: None

OK I had another thread about the idea of hosting a BBQ at my place, well this is the Offical thread. This is a open inventation to all club members and their friends. You don't need a 914, running or not to attend. Just come eat & BS with us. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Details are:

Saturday August 5th Starts 10:30 am to ???????

We will have food & Water & Ice tea. BYOB if you want something else to drink (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

After we eat and BS we will take a drive through Indiana Dune Sate park and end to Ragtops Car Museum in Michigan City Indiana (Their link) A neat place with some nice cars just off the shore of Lake Michigan. We will drive back to my place for more BSing or ???? If you plan to leave from the museum you can pick up I94 just a few miles (4-5) away to head back. Or if you want to do some shopping the Light House Place Prime outlet mall is just half a block from the museum.

We are easy to find. Just off exit #19 (Portage/ Port of Indiana) on I 94 about 4 miles. Our address is:

Garold & Julie Shaffer
6852 Prairie Run Ave
Portage, IN 46368
219-762-3179

If you plan to attend please post here or send me a PM just so we have an idea of how much food to make. Hope you can make it.

Yahoo Maps LINK

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
itsa914   Offical Chicagoland/NWI/MI/OH BBQ August 5th   Jun 26 2006, 12:00 PM
itsa914   Forgot to say if ya have parts to sell bring them,...   Jun 26 2006, 12:15 PM
BarberDave   :trophy: After the move this will be a nice week...   Jun 26 2006, 01:13 PM
itsa914   Yes there are. The ones I would recommend, in this...   Jun 26 2006, 02:14 PM
Flat VW   Is there a 'furthest traveled' award? :rot...   Jun 26 2006, 02:51 PM
itsa914  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 01:12 AM