Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> And you think you had a bad day!, just my luck...
WRX914
post Jun 28 2006, 10:08 AM
Post #1

2.5 WRX STI hybrid powered beast

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,771
Region Association: Southwest Region

Off Topic, but funny nevertheless

Yesterdays events:

Dropped my wife off at the airport, heard a hissing from my rear passenger tire, saw the head of a large nail. Off to Discount tire for a repair (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smash.gif) . At Discount they found two four inch nails, fixed and down the road.

Stopped by the powdercoater to pick up the roll bar, they powdered it the wrong color. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

Went to work - came home from work.

Getting ready to go to a friends for some dinner and see this unbelievable storm sweeping the desert coming at my house. Waited out front until the rain started to enter into the garage, shut the garage and went inside to ride out the storm. Once inside, I saw the BBQ cover fly across the backyard (thought it was a gonner), shortly after the cover was airborne, there goes one of my chairs flying into the pool, then another! By this time, it was blowing like hell and literally raining sideways. You are not going to believe what is next...

The BBQ (not a little webber kettle bbq), the biggest gas bbq that Lowes had. Yes, it was flying through the air and landed in the pool. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif)

Have you seen what two years of built up bbq crap will do to a perfectly clear pool? I have!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

It was getting dark and this is the best pics I could pull off. As if this is not enough, a larger sized cardboard box must have gotten collected in the desert by the storm, got airborne and hit my satalite, knocking it off of my house!

Three hours later, the bbq is out of the pool, and the satalite is re-mounted back on the house with BETTER reception than originally installed!

I hate days like that!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
WRX914   And you think you had a bad day!   Jun 28 2006, 10:08 AM
WRX914   Thank god for come-alongs... Tied a rope around t...   Jun 28 2006, 10:10 AM
turboman808   HAHA Man I would have just laughed my ass off. I...   Jun 28 2006, 10:16 AM
SirAndy  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 10:36 PM