Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> New Cam & Lifters, Okay nay-sayers, you win.
Brando
post Jun 30 2006, 08:30 PM
Post #1

BUY MY SPARE KIDNEY!!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,648
Region Association: Southern California

So today I call Webcam. Appearantly you can't use solid lifters on a hydro cam. And, they don't want my core (shit, I don't want my core...). So I tell them I'm running stock injection and I can't have any wild/funky overlap. So they reccommend an 86-series grind (for stock injection) for my use: AX/Street. Hm, this might be interesting. I vaguely remember the cam I was going to use on my 2056cc beast was an 86b with +5ยบ duration on exhaust, and that was going to provide some power. I wanted to buy Raby's cam for L-Jet, but I can't find it on his website, and appearantly their shop is closed until July 17th - so there goes that option.

I'm asking for opinions from engine builders... What should I expect with an 86-series cam on L-Jet? Webcam assures me it'll be compatible with stock injection. I think it's a good thing they have a return policy.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Brando   New Cam & Lifters   Jun 30 2006, 08:30 PM
Aaron Cox   you need jakes 9550 or a web 73 iirc.... what do ...   Jun 30 2006, 08:41 PM
swood   I gotz the 73 grind, ceramic lifters, 1911cc/L-jet...   Jun 30 2006, 08:55 PM
Aaron Cox  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 04:09 AM