Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> npc but site related. goodbye and good luck., my final post
rhodyguy
post Jul 14 2006, 01:26 PM
Post #1

Chimp Sanctuary NW. Check it out.

Group: Members
Member No.: 378
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

i've become tired of the constant pestering of geoff and his son blair. his little tirade in the sandbox (now deleted, and it went unanswered by me) was locked this am. after a phone conversation with an admin yesterday, i went through and deleted all replies that could interpreted as incendiary. i did this at the admins request. my understanding is geoff was told the same thing. the thread was still there this am and was deleted after i contact another admin. thankyou to whom ever did it.

simply trying to maintain some physical distance has not proved sufficient. now geoff is trying to undo the havok they have wrought. he has found the line, crossed it, and left it far behind. contacting my wife (who by the way has nothing to say to him other than "pay kevin his back wages") via email is completely unacceptable. yes, blair did try to talk to me last friday night. this was when he was drunk and beligerent. i was going to have no part of it. i told blair prior to the wcc to just leave me alone. don't talk to me. obviously the booze got the better of his judgement. geoff thought it would be funny (i guess) to make some reference to the situation in the "quote" thread. then blair continued the nonsense. enough.

prior to the email i was "irked". now the kid gloves are off. anything is fair. pay me what i'm due geoff. if you should choose not to, that is your decission to make. but consider yourself on notice. if you ever contact my wife again, or if your or you son ever bother me in any way, you will regret it.

this is what your son's behavior has lead to. i had let things go prior to his arrival on the site. the addition of your behavior has made the situation unbareable to me.

read for yourselves fellow members. i've enjoyed my time here. i'm sorry the situation has come to this. i ask that the admin team leave this up for 24 hours and leave it unlocked so the membership knows what's going on. goodbye. drive on.

k

Attached File(s)
Attached File  geoff_email_July_13.doc ( 47k ) Number of downloads: 145
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
rhodyguy   npc but site related. goodbye and good luck.   Jul 14 2006, 01:26 PM
Aaron Cox   kevin, stick around. not sure why this is on the 9...   Jul 14 2006, 01:33 PM
So.Cal.914   Sorry to see you go, hope you know that. Come back...   Jul 14 2006, 01:33 PM
Qarl   Sorry to see you leave. I hate to see the bickeri...   Jul 14 2006, 01:34 PM
elwood-914  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 01:40 PM