Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Will there be a MUSR 8?
dlee1967
post Jul 16 2006, 07:32 PM
Post #1

V8Lurker

Group: Members
Member No.: 327
Region Association: None

I just thought I would throw it out there to see if the organizers of last years event have thrown in the towel or is there event planning going on behind the scenes? I spoke with a number of Texas teeners this weekend and there seems to be great interest in a 2006 (late) Fall event.

We could hold one in Houston and I wouldn't mind helping with the planning BUT......we have no hills here. We do have Motorsports Ranch Houston though! It would be quite a drive to get somewhere with some 914 friendly roads.

Austin would be great, but I don't know if we have enough muscle there to get it organized. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

Your thoughts? Maybe Charlie and Clay can give us their view of the world.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
dlee1967   Will there be a MUSR 8?   Jul 16 2006, 07:32 PM
spare time toys   :agree: Inquiring minds want to know :popcorn:   Jul 16 2006, 07:57 PM
ClayPerrine   OK.. here's the Official scoop on MUSR 8. I t...   Jul 16 2006, 09:11 PM
Gint  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 09:03 AM