Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> on the road yet again...., moving back to massachusetts!
scottb
post Aug 3 2006, 04:40 AM
Post #1

who wants a PEZ?!

Group: Members
Member No.: 32
Region Association: North East States

out of the blue i was approached by a friend of mine about a job. wasn't even looking. went up to talk with he and his staff and wouldn't you know, it's a go! an officer level position with great pay/bene's.

just when we get settled here in maryland, we are going back to where we were 1.5 years ago in mass. we went up over the weekend and found a house in southwick. now our house in maryland goes on the market this weekend.

i will be starting my new job the day after labor day and closing on our new house 8/31.

in the mean time, i will be packing stuff up at my house in maryland and making a uhaul run or two to mass. instead of a moving package, the new job is bonusing the funds and i have to get it done myself. being a csob, i am going to try and stay away from a moving company if i can since it is pretty close.

ran the porsche up on friday and it is sitting comfortably in storage. clutch is needing to be replaced but otherwise the thing ran great. so well in fact, i have decided that i am going to sell my $5k motor that mcmark is putting together for me. check out the ad in the classifieds here:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=57872

while i am going to miss everything here in md, i am looking forward to getting back to my friends in mass.

anyone want to show up to load/unload a truck? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif) and (IMG:style_emoticons/default/jsharp.gif) on me!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 04:36 AM