Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Back in the Saddle (sorta), my new 74 2.0 in need of much work!
JRust
post Aug 3 2006, 10:21 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Hey guys after a few years out of the loop I am back. I am leaving tommorow to drive down close to Sacramento to pick up my new 914 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) . It is a 74 2.0 I found on Craigslist. It has tons of extras with it making it a good buy for me. I am getting this for the parts as the car has some rust issues. IT does have the appearance group with the center console. I am going to buy another 74 2.0 from Camp 914(Don't sell that car Craig to anyone but me I'll be calling you tommorow) that is a solid roller. I will be able to make a very solid & nice 914 out of both together. Here is one partial pic below. I'll add a few more once I get it home. The left overs will be sold. Here is a list of all the stuff I'm getting.
1. 74 complete 2.0 engine with FI
1. complete 2.0 engine with dual Dellorto carbs
1. Sideshift tranny
Stainless heat exchangers
Early 911 front suspension_allready on the car
original 914 front end
4- 4 lug Fuchs
4- 5 lug fuchs
Center console in excellent shape w/gages
2 extra early doors w/glass
Tons of other misc crap too

I am flippin bouncing around waiting to leave tommorow. I'l be in Sac about 5 picking up a Yamaha Warrior bike a buddy of mine bought. I'll be crashing tommorow night probably in Modesto. Then getting up at the crack of dawn to load up my car & all its pieces! Wish me luck gents -Jamie

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 12:07 PM