Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 2 things. semi off topic. Spotted! and cool picture., Long Beach. MISSISSIPPI dragway.
DerekKim
post Sep 1 2006, 10:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,635

Ok so first off hello everyone. I thought I would share my experience tonight. one the 914 is semi not running with some shifting issues. I'm hoping it's just the bushings. Gonna buy the kit as soon as I get a job or sell my Maxima. Nothing beats sacrificing a/c for money for the 914! So I guess this partiall has to do with the "you know you're a 914 guy when"...... When you go drag racing and they ask you what number you want and you say "914!". Lol I thought this would be fun. Raced out this Honda Civic. He was getting good times but started early once or twice. This was my first time racing. I got him 4 out of 5 times. The first run I was nervous. It was very fun actually. Not much AX going on down here so the dragstrip is where it's at. I might take my beater DD when I get it. Hoping for a Geo MEtro 3 cylinder with a/c. Can you say 20sec quarter lol. Oh also there was a black 914 with a 914S badge on the back. I was wondering who this was. I went to go race because my friend paid for me and he wanted to see if I could beat the Civic. I wanted to sit by the car and wait for him to come back but he didn't and left before I finished racing. Totally bummed but if you read this or someone knows him, it was a beautiful car and I totally hope mine turns out like that.

DRok

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
DerekKim   2 things. semi off topic. Spotted! and cool picture.   Sep 1 2006, 10:40 PM
So.Cal.914   Theres something you don't see everyday a four...   Sep 1 2006, 10:47 PM
DerekKim   Lol it's a Malibu... Yeaaaaah. Auto's are ...   Sep 1 2006, 10:50 PM
So.Cal.914  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 12:52 PM