Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 2.0 power possibilities?
PBritain
post Sep 12 2006, 01:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,293

First let me introduce myself, my name is Patrick, I live in Orange, CA and I have a white 71 1.7 im 18 and my dad used to race his 70 back when it was new.

anyways, i drove my car around stock for a month or 2 before deciding to buy myself an every day driver and make my teener into a streetable race car. so right now i am in the process of stripping it down so i can add some flares and the 916 front and rear end and send it to paint.

next, and the real reason for posting this is, im going to put a 2.0 in there (i think) and i plan on getting the euro pistons, a hot cam from fat most likely, and doing a lot of head work, oh and it will be running on 2 weber idf 40's. couple of questions though, to raise the compression should i mill the head, or deck the cylinders? what else can i do to get some power? im looking to get 200hp or so out of it, is that way to much to shoot for?

look forward to meeting all of ya and goin to some car shows races etc as soon as the cars done.

Patrick Britain
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
PBritain   2.0 power possibilities?   Sep 12 2006, 01:23 PM
ptravnic   200hp is not possible w/the setup you describe. I...   Sep 12 2006, 01:29 PM
Bleyseng   No way can you get a streetable 2.0L to 200hp. Fo...   Sep 12 2006, 01:30 PM
anthony  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 10:52 PM