Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> three questions, Totally unrelated
BMXerror
post Oct 5 2006, 04:19 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,842

Question 1: I know that this was posted recently, but I can't find the thread. Does anyone know who makes/where to get the VENTED 4 lug rotors? Do they come with the spacers for the calipers? Are there any other things you need to make them work?

Question 2: What do you semi-roadracer guys use for seats. I want to get some sport seats with a little more side bolstering than stock (that's not hard), and I want to run 5 point harnesses. However, I don't want a full on race seat because they are prettymuch sized for specific drivers, and there will be multipule drivers of my car. I found a set that look decent, but they look too wide for the 914 (23 inches at the seat). Is that too wide? Does anybody have any other recommendations?

Question 3: Does anybody know of any wheels that fit the 4 lug pattern that are 7 inches or wider? I mean, I know there are ricer wheels out there that fit the bill (I like the Kosei K1Ss), but I don't know if they will have the correct back-spacing. Anyone know what the stock backspacing is for the 4 lug cars?

Take a shot at any or all.
Mark D.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
BMXerror   three questions   Oct 5 2006, 04:19 PM
Pnambic   Regarding Q3: I could be way off cuz I really have...   Oct 5 2006, 06:19 PM
r_towle   I will answer, but I urge you to use the Search fe...   Oct 5 2006, 06:31 PM
jdogg  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 03:41 AM