Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Please help..., No start....
rtalich
post Oct 12 2006, 09:01 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,913
Region Association: None

Didn't want to start this morning... I kind of new something was not right because I didn't hear the fuel pump when I turned the key on. I didn't really have time to troubleshoot. Any ideas where to start looking when I get home tonight? I did check the fuses really quick and they all seemed to look OK.

One thing that may or may not be relevant. I replaced my heater blower motor last night and while doing so I connected the wires to make sure it powered up before installing it. Well, after getting it installed it wouldn't work. So, need to fix that problem too. May be related to the fuel pump problem.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

Any ideas would be most helpful.

Thanks...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
rtalich   Please help...   Oct 12 2006, 09:01 AM
rhodyguy   check the fuses on the engine compartment relay bo...   Oct 12 2006, 09:11 AM
rtalich  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 10:58 AM