Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: Just expereinced my most crazy road rage expereince
grantsfo
post Oct 12 2006, 09:06 PM
Post #1

Arrrrhhhh!

Group: Members
Member No.: 433
Region Association: None

I was on my usual commute home over the Santa Cruz Mountains. Traffic was moving along at good clip 70 MPH in a 65 MPH zone. Up races a Volvo XC70 on the right side and cuts in front of me. Then a Honda Prelude does the same thing. Prelude proceeds to run up the tail pipe of the Volvo. Then brilliant Volvo driver slams on the brakes. Prelude narrowly avoids rear ending the Volvo. I'm freaking out with traffic moving at 70 MPH behind me. I just slowed down and gave these nuts room.

THEN the Prelude driver goes left into the median throwing up dust, crap etc at 70 MPH next to the Volvo and then goes for the NASCAR hip check into his lane. He did this with cars all around him all following too close. Holy #%^#%^! Volvo swerves into slow lane and forces andother car into right hand median. Miracously no one loses control or makes contact.

I think the Prelude driver realized he had gone over the edge so then he slams on brakes and dives off an off ramp right in front of me agian.

Randal, Youre right Nor Cal drivers are absolutely freaking nuts!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
grantsfo   OT: Just expereinced my most crazy road rage expereince   Oct 12 2006, 09:06 PM
Dan (Almaden Valley)   that is exactly why I am glad my commute to the of...   Oct 12 2006, 09:11 PM
MrKona   You always wish there was a cop around in these si...   Oct 12 2006, 09:39 PM
synthesisdv   that would just be an everday commute down here in...   Oct 12 2006, 09:42 PM
Brian Mifsud   Grant, You should frame this a little more graphi...   Oct 12 2006, 09:56 PM
Dan (Almaden Valley)   This event had to happen either before or after th...   Oct 12 2006, 10:01 PM
grantsfo  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 08:38 AM