Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Eurosport header fitment problem, doesn't look right...
jhadler
post Oct 15 2006, 06:26 PM
Post #1

Long term tinkerer...

Group: Members
Member No.: 529

Hey all,

I need some help here.

Finally got the linkage out of the way of the header pipes (BFH to the linkage), and now that I can finally get all the pieces bolted up, there's a fitment dilemma.

The upper bank of primaries protrudes a good two inches further rearward than the lower bank of primaries. They sooo don't fit into the collector.

What's going on? Is there something that I did wrong in assembly? Or am I supposed to cut them to fit???

Help! Help!

Attached Image

-Josh2
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
jhadler   Eurosport header fitment problem   Oct 15 2006, 06:26 PM
Aaron Cox   something is messed up.... is everything loosely ...   Oct 15 2006, 06:28 PM
Dan (Almaden Valley)   Are you using stub pipes? something is outa wack....   Oct 15 2006, 06:57 PM
jhadler   The linkage only -slightly- interefered with the h...   Oct 15 2006, 06:59 PM
Aaron Cox   try swapping the stubs.... i *thought* they were ...   Oct 15 2006, 07:02 PM
jhadler   Got 'em brand new a couple years ago, had them...   Oct 15 2006, 07:05 PM
Twystd1   The stubs are cylinder specific. Ya got to get e...   Oct 15 2006, 07:09 PM
Aaron Cox  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 10:15 AM