Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Gear stack coming out!, Get ready doc.
SGB
post Nov 8 2006, 11:20 PM
Post #1

just visiting

Group: Members
Member No.: 404
Region Association: South East States

I gotta lot going on with the car. When it returned from my son's homecoming, it was backfiring back through the carbs (mildly, and different barrels, about 1 or 2 minutes between "poops"), so I'm doing some compression evaluations. Also got the carbs off to rebuild, since I originally thought I had a blocked passsage. Gonna mess with the jetting a little too I think. And this is a good time to replace my fuel lines, which I thought had already been done, and maybe even weld up some suspension cancer I know is in there. But the instigator of this is really DR. EVIL (cue scary music). Over the next few days I believe the gear stack is gonna come on down. Get ready Doc, 'cause it'll be scary. She's been hacking along for several years now, and it has gotten even worse. Here are pics as we prep for surgury...

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
SGB   Gear stack coming out!   Nov 8 2006, 11:20 PM
SGB   aaa   Nov 8 2006, 11:24 PM
SGB   bbb   Nov 8 2006, 11:25 PM
SGB   carbs...   Nov 8 2006, 11:27 PM
SGB   Stay tuned for further developments...   Nov 8 2006, 11:28 PM
SGB   :smash: Well there have been several delays and ...   Nov 20 2006, 11:13 PM
maf914   That Bursch exhaust looks pretty clean. Is that p...   Nov 21 2006, 07:41 AM
SGB  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 09:16 PM