Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Who gives a rip about 914's?, Getting it dialed
ahdoman
post Nov 12 2006, 10:39 PM
Post #1

It's phonetic...Ah-D-O-Man (Audioman)

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,084
Region Association: Southern California

Before I get into this I would like to say "thanks" to this community. Without all of you giving me input my teener wouldn't be as far along as it is (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smiley_notworthy.gif) . However, I do need some serious "up to speed" help in getting the car dialed (carberation, valves, timing). Can anybody recommend a shop(s) and/or person(s) in the SoCal area that really likes 914's and gives a rip as to thier validity as a Porsche(unlike the shops in my area)? I am in the Santa Clarita area but don't mind traveling within reason to get this car really working. I also don't mind (and would prefer) doing the work myself I just need some insight on a couple of problems. Is anybody doing a "shake down" clinic in the L.A. area?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
ahdoman   Who gives a rip about 914's?   Nov 12 2006, 10:39 PM
grantsfo  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 10:50 AM