Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who gives a rip about 914's?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ahdoman
Before I get into this I would like to say "thanks" to this community. Without all of you giving me input my teener wouldn't be as far along as it is smiley_notworthy.gif . However, I do need some serious "up to speed" help in getting the car dialed (carberation, valves, timing). Can anybody recommend a shop(s) and/or person(s) in the SoCal area that really likes 914's and gives a rip as to thier validity as a Porsche(unlike the shops in my area)? I am in the Santa Clarita area but don't mind traveling within reason to get this car really working. I also don't mind (and would prefer) doing the work myself I just need some insight on a couple of problems. Is anybody doing a "shake down" clinic in the L.A. area?
grantsfo
QUOTE(ahdoman @ Nov 12 2006, 08:39 PM) *

Before I get into this I would like to say "thanks" to this community. Without all of you giving me input my teener wouldn't be as far along as it is smiley_notworthy.gif . However, I do need some serious "up to speed" help in getting the car dialed (carberation, valves, timing). Can anybody recommend a shop(s) and/or person(s) in the SoCal area that really likes 914's and gives a rip as to thier validity as a Porsche(unlike the shops in my area)? I am in the Santa Clarita area but don't mind traveling within reason to get this car really working. I also don't mind (and would prefer) doing the work myself I just need some insight on a couple of problems. Is anybody doing a "shake down" clinic in the L.A. area?

Ottos in Venice

www.ottosvenice.com
SGB
Even all the way over here in Alabame, Ottos has the rep of choice for a big-business shop with big ehtics. Ethics, thats hard to beat.
sww914
I 3rd Otto's. He loves these damned things.
JoeSharp
Come by the house next Saturday and someone will help you out. Oh! You are alerady singed up. Well Clayton or myself can talk you through whatever the problem is.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.