Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> NPC - OT -- Maybe moving to OKC, OK, Advice / Help wanted.
MBowman325
post Nov 15 2006, 06:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,413
Region Association: Southwest Region

I've been offered a position up in OKC with an offer coming on Friday for pay. If I take the job, I'll have two weeks to get everything sorted, packed and figured out here. I just started the last stretch of vacation today, the rest of which disappears the moment I give my notice.

Depending on the offer that they come with on Friday, I may be in the area Saturday looking for places to live that are friendly to a dog, because I don't wanna do a 4 hours commute/day.

Any advice on areas of OKC to stay away from or whatever you may have would be grand. I haven't worked out in my head yet how I'm gonna take care of my house here and get something up there. (May rent my current house out or something...) I have a decent idea on how to move my cars up there, or where to store them for a short period.

Also, if someone could explain to me how they figure State Income tax, that'd be great. I couldn't figure out what to do with the other columns in the equation they gave. (Or maybe I didn't want to understand (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) )

The job, by the way, is gold level server support with Dell.

Anyways, hints, tips, thoughts, ect are greatly welcome.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 11:13 AM