Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Help for Rebuild 2.7S for 914/6, East Coast - Florida?
kckoch
post Nov 29 2006, 10:43 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,731

Months ago I purchased a 914/6, and have slowly been breaking it down for a complete re-build. I have made contact with some Local (Florida) PCA members, and had some discussions about rebuilding the motor and tranny.

The car came with a 2.7S (1974), and has not been run in almost 18 years. PO took the car apart for a rebuild, and stopped.

Can anyone help me find someone to re-build this motor and/or tranny. I don't have the experience to do it myself. local quotes were 10k+ without even seeing the motor. It has CIS now, but I have 40 webbers fresh ready. I'm in no rush, and willing to send it away.

Thanks.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
kckoch   Help for Rebuild 2.7S for 914/6   Nov 29 2006, 10:43 AM
Racing916   I can tell you who not to use and that is Paul Wei...   Nov 29 2006, 03:37 PM
Qarl   Step #1 - I don't think that the pool vacuum i...   Nov 29 2006, 03:42 PM
kckoch  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 09:42 AM