Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> what is the trailer brake controller you guys recommended, was in a thread before and I can't find it...
byndbad914
post Nov 29 2006, 05:14 PM
Post #1

shoehorn and some butter - it fits

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,463
Region Association: None

so I tried searching the forum to find this info but can't locate the thread... anyway, a member bought a trailer and guys recommended a particular controller for it as it was cheap and good. I am looking at getting a 20' enclosed trailer and would need to wire in a controller.

My Lightning has all the wiring pre-wired in the truck and the 7-pin at the back and comes with a little harness to splice in the controller so it should be really easy to do...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
byndbad914   what is the trailer brake controller you guys recommended   Nov 29 2006, 05:14 PM
Dan (Almaden Valley)   Plain and simple.... Prodigy brake controller by T...   Nov 29 2006, 06:27 PM
byndbad914  
  Nov 30 2006, 03:45 PM
Dan (Almaden Valley)  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 04:26 PM