Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> A gift for my 914 and friends. TECH PARTY DATES POSTED, A four day garage puch out. Tech party coming
Heeltoe914
post Dec 31 2006, 01:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,506

For weeks I have been telling my girlfriend I will finally be pushing out the garage this coming winter break. I have had this plan in my head for over two years but the prep work has been half the battle. I Had to move a very large palm tree and move all the pool equipment outside to another location. And before I could do any of that I had to have my labor guys remove a 12 X 12 bed of solid rock, and Than I could pour the concrete. So on Dec, 26 I woke at 5am and headed down to Stock Lumber supply to find out they where going to be closed for another day. OK Home depot it is. Got what was needed for day one and repeated this routine of hardware runs every morning for four days. The plan was to have paint and the roof torched in by Saturday the 30th. But high winds and hell storms stopped us for about a days and a half. So as of Sunday morning I have paint and 4 hours of roof to complete.
So for my 914 I finally have a new showroom /work area.

Looking forward to hosting a BBQ and Tech party in the coming mouths. for you SO CAL, teeners.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 02:32 PM