Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Ninefourteener- signing off after almost 4 years
ninefourteener
post Mar 9 2007, 11:26 AM
Post #1

Perfectly Normal Guy :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 779

Greetings everyone!

It's no big secret that I haven't been around much lately... I kinda stopped logging in after I bought the WRX, and all the politics took over.... Unless I neede specific information about the car.

Nevertheless.... I definately have fond memories...... The club all chipping in for Korijo's Van..... The infamous "#4"...... Everyone razzing me about my "snowplow"..... posting pictures of dozens of my ex-girlfriends, and having the 914Club tell me which ones they thought were men..... Numerous posts about everything from man-boobs to venereal diseases (in the early days)..... and let's not forget the infamous ex-girlfriend that stalked me on this site and harassed me by posting naked pictures of herself, and hitting on other members--LOL

And of course.... The absolute best place on the planet to meet and talk to the most knowledabe 914 experts in existence. For all this.... thanks!

I sold the 914 yesterday. It's been up for sale for a couple months, but it is wintertime, and we're talking about a 35 year old car.... not exactly an easy sale. Nevertheless, the 2nd person that looked at it... bought it.

His name is Perry... and he lives out in the St. Charles area near St. Louis. He's new to the 914 World (he'd never even sat in one), and will almost certainly need the good advice and resources that I know this Club can provide. Please make sure when he logs in, you give him a warm welcome.

I'm going to wait awhile, finish up a bit more on the WRX (currently a stage 2.5, at 290 hp).. then eventually, I'm going to get back to my GM roots.... Maybe another 70's Trans Am, A Chevelle, or a GTO. - Something with back seats and A/C. It's not just my daughter and I anymore (plus revolving girlfriends)...I got married over a year ago, and I've now got a baby due in May, so the 2-seater isn't going to cut it for a 4-person family.

With that.... thanks to everyone for all the help... I'll check in from time to time just to see whats going on. Best wishes to everyone (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif))

Sincerely,

Matt
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 11:39 PM