Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Visit to AutoAtlanta, had opportunity to visit AA, buy some stuff and see cars.
Joe Owensby
post Mar 23 2007, 08:47 PM
Post #1

JoeO

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,385
Region Association: South East States

I had to spend some time for work in Atlanta last week, so I drove down from SC. I was able to stop by AA and buy a lot of stuff for my car restoration- most of the hardware associated with the running gear and other stuff. All bearings, brake hardware, master cyl, new cables, a rubber seal kit, etc. Great service.

It was a special treat for me to see all the 914's etc. there while they were pulling my parts. Unlike on the west coast, there are no 914's running around my part of South Carolina, so I don't get to see one running often. It was a real treat getting to see all those. I am almost ready to re-paint mine, and am trying to decide on color. I was thinking yellow, but after seeing a yellow one one there, I decided no. Then, in their display area- there was a nice signal orange one, pretty green, the beautiful gray 916, a beautiful red one, etc. Decisions, decisions. I will probably go back with the signal orange, as per my car's original color. They showed me their 356 being completely restored. very, very nice. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

If you have the opportunity to visit AA, I highly recommend it. Joe O.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 09:18 AM