Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Where can I find these?, heater hose and Key blanks
BahnBrenner914
post Aug 2 2007, 11:26 PM
Post #1

The girl is gone and all I have now is a beat-up teener

Group: Members
From: Gig Harbor and University Place, WA :: School in Angola, IN :: girlfriend in Sarasota, FL
Member No.: 2,094
Region Association: None

I need a few little things for the teener and I'm wondering the best place to get them. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/idea.gif)

I need the heater hose (from Flappers to firewall) for both sides. Pelican has them for $28 new, anywhere cheaper, used, etc?

I also need a couple red key blanks. I got what I thought was two sets of keys from the PO, but were a correct red and black, and then another red and black that were both cut with the black/door pattern (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chair.gif) . Pelican has the blanks for $14, again anywhere cheaper?

And where can I get the keys cut? cause mine (and I assume most or all) ignition key has a lot of tiny little "teeth" on it that my dad is convinced the local Home Depot can't reproduce.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 12:49 AM