Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Air Dam recommendations
stephenaki
post Aug 21 2007, 03:04 PM
Post #1

Can I get this one dad??

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,987
Region Association: None

Well, as I sit here in the wonderful Joint Ops Center (JOC), I have night shift, I pine for the delivery of my newly acquired 914. Of course I also have way too much time to think and scheme so the next question for the collective experience of this forum is what type of air dam do people recommend and who are some good sources?

So that I don't get the littany of questions that always follow such an open ended question, here is some information on the car use.

1. Street use primarily. May take her out to the track near Stuttgart now and again just to get a feel for how she handles.

2. Ordered and will install steel flares.

3. WILL BE DRIVING HER IN THE WINTER!

4. Do a lot of driving on the Autobahn, tend to drive fast...imagine that?

I would like a set of flares that are obviously functional versus just aesthetic. I have seen several on different sites but since I am the FNG, I will defer to the group.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 03:17 PM