Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: wondering about my old flame(914), history of my 914 when i sold it in 1993
mcguirre
post Aug 31 2007, 07:34 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,058

Hi everybody!
Its my first time on 914 World.com. As the title says, i was just wondering whatever happened to my 914 since my sister sold it for me in San Francisco,CA on March,1993. Some background, i was stationed in Mcguirre AFB, NJ from 1987-1991. I bought my 1976 914-4 2L in NJ bout 1988 i guess. I was the second owner, first owner was a retired airforce officer. It was "99.9%" original, had the original paint, white body with black targa top and black rocker panel. I later on fitted a vdo voltmeter or ampere gauge and black cotton seatcovers, wider tires, a new 911 clutch and an electric wiper. I really drove the hell out of that car but really loved it, and still do... But when i got out of the military i drove it to my sister in CA, then left to go back home to the philippines in 1992 without the 914, and my sister had to sell it for a measly $2000 to a guy named James E. Price Jr., i think his nickname was Jim. Anyway if anybody out there has any info on my old 914, i`d appreciate your informing me. Chassis No. 4762903355 / Engine No. GC006350.
Thanks a lot,
Patrick Torres
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th June 2024 - 06:46 AM