Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Heater Control help, It is getting cold
por73914
post Nov 7 2007, 09:40 AM
Post #1

I don't know what the hell I am doing...

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,660

Ok, my heater works-kinda. The fan in the rear works correctly and I am going to add a second fan this weekend. The problem is the dash controls are funky. If I move all three to the right I preaty much get cold air. Move the defrost to the left and the top two right I get a hot cold combo (cold defrost-warm floor) Move levers to max defrost ( top levers left bottom lever right) I get cold on the floor-warm on pass defrost cold drivers defrost. The botom and middle lever will not go all the way to the left, they feel like they are binding up on something. Of all the Porsches I ahve owned this teener is the only one that has some heat but I would like it to work correctly. Any help? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
Thanks
Paul
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 07:51 AM