Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: My uncle in Germany Died yesterday, One of the larger suppliers of porsche leather
purple
post Nov 9 2007, 02:25 PM
Post #1

Pigeon feeders attract me

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,942
Region Association: None

Hey guys, I just got some news over the phone from my Mom today. My uncle died yesterday night from an embolism.

The worst part is that he sent my aunt away to get him some chocolate and he pretty much knew he was gonna die. She came home and found him on the couch...It tears me up that he had to die alone. I don't want to go out like that.

He owned a tannery in germany, close to the holland border that was one of the larger suppliers of leathers to Porsche. The bad part about this is that he had all the knowledge in his head and did most of the work/qc on the colorings and they loved his product because it was always consistent and beautiful. He took all that knowledge with him and the factory will likely close.

He was only 45...

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 08:44 AM