Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914 Arrival Update
stephenaki
post Nov 19 2007, 01:45 PM
Post #1

Can I get this one dad??

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,987
Region Association: None

OK, so week before last I tried to get in touch with Lieutenant Commander (LCDR) Nilsen to get a status on my car since my buddy was told January was the projected arrival date in Italy. Got his answering machine all week; this past week I was in Sonthofen so didnt' get to call.

Called again today; TADA! He was in!! So he says, when did you drop off your car? I told him 1 October, "hmm, it might already be in Italy." WHOA DUDE! WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO NOT UNTIL JANUARY?! Oh and by the way, NO ONE HAS CALLED ME TO SAY IT IS IN! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif)

Long story short, Nilsen gave me a Navy guy to call in Italy, they were already gone for the day when I called at 1645, to check and see if my car was in. I will call the guy first thing in the morning and, with any luck, I will be taking a trip to Italy this weekend to pick up my car. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif)

I will post an update once I get the down and dirty from Italy, wish me luck. I think I will be trying out my new wide angle and zoom lenses on the trip!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 08:12 AM