Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Official 914 reunion Charlotte Parade Sunday June 29th, 125 914 spots available let's fill them!!!!!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
post Jan 25 2008, 08:23 AM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,418
Region Association: None

The Latest is that Bill Dunster called me this morning and said that they have made 125 spots available in downtown Charlotte for our 914 reunion. They will begin parking at 7:00 Sunday morning and be next to the 356 registry. Let's show our prowess and have more 914s there that day than any other Porsche model. We will also be displaying the 916 the m 471 and a limited edition in the historic display as I have heard, and a great time is promised for all. AA will have a hospitality tent if we get enough participation. We would like to sign up everyone in advance so if we could have a volunteer to handle that it would be good. The east coast 914 owners are the strongest group!!!!! Let's show them all!!!!!

I was just called and told that the Porsche club is sponsoring an official 914 reunion at the Charlotte Parade Sunday, June 29th. There will be room for 75 cars on one of the main streets in Charlotte. Peoples choice concours food and whatever else WE in the club decide!!!!!
This should be a great time to show our 914 strength. I would like to see over 100 914s there!!!!! (that should clog the streets!!!) Please spread the word. I will have more updates as they become available.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th June 2024 - 12:07 AM