Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Model Specific Information

914/4: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 914/6: 70 71 72

> Deposits and App Group, or Did the Deposiits come with the apperance goup?
Slider
post Feb 16 2008, 01:38 PM
Post #1

Problems are like cockroaches you find 1 and theres a 100 more

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,591
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Ok guys im kind of confused. im talking about the depsoits that the 72 and earliers came with. Now was the Deposit a stand alone option or did it come standard with the Apperance Group? my 72 has the apperance group but it doesnt have the deposit. i know im not the original owner but i cant even tell if there was one in there at all.

Also i read that the Appearance group had loop carpeting and not the felt? is this true? because now that i think of it and if i remember right mine has loop carpeting on the door sills but the carpeting on the floor boards and tunnel is the felt. I would double check but my car is currently still at my dads house in CA.

so if anybody got info please tell me so i can clear the cobwebs in my brain in this matter.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th June 2024 - 06:06 PM