Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> New to the 914 "Clan" and will be needy., Help me OB1's.
post Mar 27 2008, 09:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,791
Region Association: Southern California

Soon I will have one of the things I have allways wanted. A Porsche 914. I was born in 1969 and like a young bird in a nest, I "imprinted" on what was cool looking. Thank God I was born with good taste.

My friends at work keep needling me about why I would want a 914. It's not easy to respond to someone that see's a Porsche as just a "Rich man's VW". And even less to people that call the 914 a "Poor mans Porsche". They see that I already have some other P-cars and are confused as to why I would want a 914. To call a 914 a poor mans Porsche is like calling a F-16 a poor mans F-15. This car may be one of Porsche's most affordable models, but it's a very unique looking car and I love every thing about it. What more could you want? Light, mid-engine, nimble, Targa top...

Anyway, once I get the car, I'm sure I will have many questions, and I ask you to bear with me as I join your world.

Thanks,
Roy
Thousand Oaks, CA
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 03:35 AM