Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Clutch tube., I can't catch a break......
KaptKaos
post May 8 2008, 10:50 PM
Post #1

Family

Group: Members
Member No.: 607
Region Association: Upper MidWest

So I thought that my 5 year old clutch cable was on the way out. I had a spare, get everything disconnected, tie a string the the cable to feed it out, and it gets stuck going out. I don't force it. I notice something odd. There's approximately 18 inches of clutch tube banging around loose in the tunnel. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

So, I try and pull the cable back through and connect everything back up because it's clearly not the cable and the cable head won't come back through the piece of broken tube. Push it back up in the tunnel, connect everything up and it works better than it did before. But now I have an 18" piece of tub jangling around in there.

Ugh. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

Anyone know who does this repair locally and cheap in SoCal?

Last fuchin thing I needed right now too. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/barf.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 07:17 AM