Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> And now, the moment you've all been waiting for..., The pictures are in!
dbgriffith75
post May 29 2008, 03:18 PM
Post #1

TheGrif

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,945
Region Association: Upper MidWest

That's right, I finally got around, stole my wife's digital camera, and took some shots for y'all. By rights I should be heading to work right now but I was so excited to do this that I said screw it- I'm on time every day anyway, they won't b*tch about me being late once. Besides it's made a good rainy day project.

Anyway, I tried just attaching them to this post, but I'm no digital picture wizard, and so the pics are just waaaay too big to attach. So instead, I built a web page for them. Somehow a high school project of mine survived for the last 7 years w/out the host domain deleting it, so I just used that. I do want to warn you tho- unless you've got high speed, this page could take a while to load- the pics are HUGE! But it's okay, because you get a good view of everything.

So without further delay, here's the link:

http://mystyk3.tripod.com/porschepage.html

And now with them accessible to you guys, I have some questions I'd like to ask about a few things. Unfortunately I really should be off, so I'll try to get back tomorrow. For now, enjoy; and thanks for your patience. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th June 2024 - 03:11 AM