Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT; WA guys? Kirkland even better, Skate Camp in Kirkland for my daughter? WCR week
JRust
post Jun 9 2008, 03:52 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Hey you Washington guys?
I have a dilema. My 13 year old twin daughters are really into skateboarding. Turns out there is a Girls skateboard camp this summer in Kirkland. It is the week of WCR the 7-11th from 10-4. I took the week off of work to make sure my car was done for the weekend. So I have the week off & could make my daughters extremely happy. There are a couple issues though
1. What the hell am I going to do all day while they are there?
2. Any decent hotels that won't break the bank?
3. Anyone have kids my daughters age?
4. On friday I was hoping to be to WCR early? How can I manage that? How far away is WCR from kirkland?
5. The whole WCR weekend overall with only one passenger seat?

I will be towing my 914 up with my Excursion. I plan to drive my 914 as much as possible up there. Basically I want to make my daughters happy without totally screwing my weekend. Any suggestions are appreciated. Anyone that has kids their age they could maybe hang with some would be ideal. Like friday night maybe. I'd love to tinker with 914's during the day while they are in camp.

Thats about it. I've got to decide pretty soon (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 07:20 PM