Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> I'm really enjoying my AX season this year
GaroldShaffer
post Jul 26 2008, 09:21 AM
Post #1

You bought another 914?

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 865
Region Association: None

While the conversion of the old FP SCCA 914 to a /6 is taking a while I have been enjoying the few AX events I have attened this year in my slighty modified 70 914. I have been runnig it in XP class when actually its a DSP class car. I ran last sunday and actually did pretty good. Only 41 cars, but I was 13th. All the prep I do to my car is make sure oil level is good, 1/2 tank of gas, adjust konis to full firm rear & 1/2 firm up front, and check tire pressure in the morning.

After 4 years of AXing I am finally getting the hang of it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) My next event is 8/3 down in FT Wayne Indiana. I might try and take this one a little more seriously and keep better track of tire pressures and such. I mainly just do this for bragging rights. My buddy has 06 WRX STI and I love beating him by 1 sec or more. He just doesn't understand how my little 95HP 1970 914 can beat his AWD STI every time. I love it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) He is #23 on the attached list.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Final_Raw_Time_Results___5___B_B_Bad_to_the_Kones___July_20__2008.htm ( 16.03k ) Number of downloads: 169
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 03:43 AM