Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> FS: All my 914 stuff, Fort Worth, Texas
Foxman
post Jul 27 2008, 08:10 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,778

Well, I have completely given up on having the time to do anything with my 914, so I posting it and everything I have up for sale.

First, I have two cars, and '72 and a '74.

The '72:
Body: It is a roller right now. A little rough on the exterior, but nothing a little body work won't fix. The hell hole is fine, no major rust anywhere but the floor pans.

Engine/Tranny: N/A

Wheels: Simple alloys with brand new, never driven on tires.

The '74:
Body: It is a roller. Exterior is really nice and straight. In fact, I planned on using some of the body arts to repair the '72. The hell hole is completely eaten through and the car is about to snap in half on the passenger side.

Engine/Tranny: 2.0L - ~74k original miles. Ran well when I took it out of the car. This was also planned to go in the '72

Wheels: No wheels at this time.

Other parts:

Driver side and passenger side full floor pans. I bought these brand new to fix the '72 originally, but now they are slotted to fix the '72.

Now, for the money part.

The first and preferable option is for someone to buy everything I have. Come clean out my garage for $2,000. This is negotiable.

The second option is to buy each car separately. If someone wants to make an offer on just one car or any of the parts, let me know.

If you are interested in anything, please e-mail me via the link on these forums.

'72
(IMG:http://odingames.com/images/foxman/72_orange_small.jpg)

'74
(IMG:http://odingames.com/images/foxman/DSCF2930_small.JPG)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2024 - 08:21 AM