Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> East coast trash
scotty b
post Aug 17 2008, 06:42 PM
Post #1

rust free you say ?

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,419
Region Association: None

FWIW This is what we throw away back east. Never ceases to amaze me how these cars can rot all over and still have good parts. This is the ONLY car I ahev ever had that had a good dash. I mean REALLY good dash...NO cracks. Salvaged a set of S.S. heater boxes, good Konis, dash top, and Mike will be getting the dash and other misc parts when he comes down next. BTW 2nd set of S.S. heater boxes I've scored in a month (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) 1 fer me and 1 fer pops. The 2 liter also pictured isfrom another LOW mileage rotter I scrapped a few weeks back. That car had a registerd 28,600 on it and has a dropped seat. Probably re-werk the heads and see what it does. Turns over nicely ....for abour 320 degrees (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) Also got a very nice set of trunk lids from that car, as wel as a nice set of brown seats, a rough center consled with gauges, a BRAND NEW bra (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) and other goodies

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 03:20 AM