Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Does someone have a crying towel?, My baby left today for Carmel, Indiana
computers4kids
post Sep 18 2008, 06:35 PM
Post #1

Love these little cars!

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,253
Region Association: None

For the past four years I poured a lot of love into this little car, but the day had come to let it go! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif) This project got me back into 914s (IMG:style_emoticons/default/red914.jpg) ...since my very first one when I was 21 which I had to sell for the downpayment on a house. Quite a few 914s have come and gone through my garage in the last four years, but this one always remained. It was a blast to drive and held a special significance to me. At least when I decided to sell it...the process was quick. I was fortunate to find a buyer immediately at GAF and he didn't quibble at all about the price. In today's economy, that's pretty amazing!

Now what? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) My v-8 teener project I'm sure will be a blast, but it will never take the place of this one.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 02:22 PM