Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> SOLD FS/ 1976 Roller Virtually Rust Free, Seriously, check out the hell hole pics--NO RUST
hwgunner
post Sep 24 2008, 10:21 PM
Post #1

914 Parts @ Discount Prices 800.321.5432

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,095
Region Association: None

I have a 76 Roller for sale. the wheels are NOT included in the sale but it will have wheels to roll on when you come to get it. It also does not come with the kids,the front seat or the shifter parts. Included but not pictured are all the front and rear turn buckets and lenses plu the lenses for the side marker lights. Up till about 2 months ago this car was on the road and registered. It can easily be put back that way if you wanted to. I have not removed the brakes either. Best part about this car is the fact that is is vertually rust free. Check out the pics--no rust in the hell hole, on either side. The floors are good along with the trunks. This car is perfect for a dedicated race car project. One dent in the driver rear fender and one in the driver front fender. Everything else is pretty straight. The passenger door has some surface rust where the old Porsche decal took some paint off and the jack hole support on the passenger side has rust at the bottom but that is it. Just ask Mark B! He will tell you. I have a clear title for the car and can sell it with that. I will help when it comes time to ship or pick up. I can generally get off work when ever so that wont be a problem. Call me with any questions. *805 *550 *8105. Asking $500 but make an offer if you like. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2024 - 04:35 AM