Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: Prayers for my little girl, She is still seriously ill
Mark Henry
post Feb 17 2004, 01:13 PM
Post #1

that's what I do!

Group: Members
Member No.: 26
Region Association: Canada

I have had two sick kids with pneumonia (one in hospital, one at home) the last 12 days.

We were hoping Elizabeth (4yrs,) would be out on Wednesday, now they are saying two more weeks, WTF?
She seems to take one step forward and two steps back, some kind of antibiotic resistant germ. They just put in a heart catheter for her IV, as it kept screwing up.

She has always been a drama queen when she gets sick and I made her wait till morning, for my wife to get home to take her to emergency, the day she went into hospital.
So I’m depressed, feel like a total shitbag and I have guilt.

Ethan is almost (not quite) his (2yr) old self again. I’m taking care of him at home and must stay strong for his sake, but still this sucks.

I’m not a religious man, but I’m praying hard now. Sorry for dumping on you guys, but I really miss her.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Mark Henry   OT: Prayers for my little girl   Feb 17 2004, 01:13 PM
davep   We feel for you and the family. We'll say a pr...   Feb 17 2004, 01:17 PM
tat2dphreak   Mark, our prayers are with you and your little gir...   Feb 17 2004, 01:20 PM
Jenny   I'm not a religious gal myself, but I can defi...   Feb 17 2004, 01:21 PM
Carl  
  Feb 17 2004, 01:34 PM
!   Good luck...my worst recurring nightmare is my kid...   Feb 17 2004, 01:45 PM
GWN7   Good thoughts from the Peg..........for you and yo...   Feb 17 2004, 01:46 PM
morphenspectra   Our thoughts are with you. Sorry you have to go th...   Feb 17 2004, 01:51 PM
Qarl   Prayers

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2024 - 11:16 PM