Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> 914 V8 Project for sale, Some assembly required
skline
post Mar 1 2009, 07:50 AM
Post #1

Born to Drive

Group: Members
Member No.: 17
Region Association: Southern California

I will probably kick myself in the butt for this later but the economy is driving me to sell off my project. What I have is a clean rust free 1975 body with all stiffening kits installed, complete Renegade conversion kit with Renegade radiator kit, adapter and all the other stuff to go with it. I have a 327 Chevy engine, modified 901 transmission with billet intermediate plate, flipped H gear and freshly rebuilt. Kennedy stage III clutch kit and just about everything else needed for the build. The only thing it is missing is the time to put it all together and the seats. The engine will still need a camshaft and lifters but I have about everything else needed. Many of the parts I have are new in boxes still. I have clean euro lenses for the rear, short shift kit, front and rear sway bars and all the stuff to install them, it has 15" Cookie cutters, complete 5 lug conversion with 911 suspension and way too much more to list here. The car itself will need some minor body work but its not much at all. If you are looking for a car that will smoke most cars on the road and want to know every inch of the car you are driving, this would be a great project for someone. The car is completely stripped and on a rotisserie so inspection would be a breeze and nothing is hidden. The engine with the right cam will put out over 500 HP. The question you need to ask yourself is, can I put one of these together? Will I be able to handle the power once it's done? I even have the paint for this car if you are so inclined. No smog check in California due to the year. My loss could be your gain.

$3500 and it's yours......

Parts alone are more than 3 times that. It's here, It's real, and I am ready to sell.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 06:25 PM