Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Finding 15" tires, 265/50x15 and 225/50x15
dkjens
post Apr 12 2009, 12:22 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,785
Region Association: None

My tires on my Ronal Racing wheels are old and cracks are showing in the sidewalls, they are not sometihng I will do more than tooling around town in, and that's probably not even a good idea. They are about 26" and 23-24" tall. The only new tires I find are like 255/60x15 and are over $100 per tire and not very performance looking. I'm seriously considering taking exact measurements of especially my rear tires, since I have about a hair's clearance to my fender, and try to obtain some barely used race slicks from evilbay. I would need to talk to somebody there though, to make sure I don't get tires for the rear that are to wide. Then save up some money and get some 17-20" rims and tires for the car.

But first, does anybody have connections to tires in the size I need, street or track.

My car is not a daily driver but will be a morning Angeles Crest Highway (2) runner etc.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th June 2024 - 03:19 PM