Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Tip of the hat, wag of the finger, Cip1 and PADMV
Dr Evil
post Apr 14 2009, 04:42 PM
Post #1

Send me your transmission!

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,372
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Tip of the hat:
I received something today that I thought was gone forever, excellent customer service! I ordered some parts through Cip1 parts on line and realized this AM that I ordered a set of left rear brake backing plates instead of a left and a right. I called them and Amanda answered the phone. She said that the parts are pulled and that they are either on the doc or UPS already got them. She asked if I would hold while she went to check....and she was polite. She came back on the phone and said she grabbed it and that she will change the order and take care of everything. I was so impressed. It felt good to deal with a company with great prices and excellent customer service. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Wag of the finger:
I managed to get off of work early today to get to the garage where my 4x8 trailer is. I need to get it weighed to have it registered...even though the title has the weight on it. I also have to pay $70 to have it inspected. I took the damn thing to the local CAT scale and...it was too light to register (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) So, now I am having to find a place to weight my damn trailer. I think the local feed store can do it...they are open from 8am-5pm. I work from 7am to 5 or 8pm (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) In CA this was so much easier. Fricken PA.
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 05:29 PM