Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rust Free Roller Headed East, Maybe
statesblue
post Apr 29 2009, 08:00 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,386
Region Association: Southwest Region

Moving my Daughter back to Pa so I am looking at possibly dragging a very very solid Arizona body back East to Pa.
It is a 1970 car with a clean Az. title. I am in the process of trying to make a deal on this so No pics yet.
I will be taking I40 to Ok then up 44 through Tulsa, St Louis, Indy In., Columbus Oh., Pittsburg Pa................you get the idea. This should happen about the third week of August.
Looking for $1500.00 for this car. If you are interested I will meet at any exit along the way.
Like I said I dont have the car yet but I am hopeful I will know for sure by weeks end.
Wanting to see if there is any interest or am I wasting my time and Yeh, I am doing this to make a few bucks but also I thought it would give someone in the rust belt a chance to get a solid car fairly reasonable.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th June 2024 - 12:39 PM