Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> My baby
Gunther
post Jun 9 2009, 07:33 PM
Post #1

Racer from birth

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,429
Region Association: South East States

This is Trixie, she's my baby. She is a barely street legal race car that is set up for SCCA E-Production. I rescued her from neglect in Tucson AZ 6 years ago. She looked nothing like this when I got her. She had a great chassis and body, shot motor and suspention. You could peel the paint off with your fingers. 3 and a half years later, I took her to her first HSR race at Sebring. Later that year we went to Rennsport Reunion III. Man that was a blast. There is nothing like beating the pants off a bunch of half million dollar cars with a relitivly stock 2.0L-4. (carbs & street cam). She didn't have the power but could spank them in the corners. On the engine stand is a 2.7L that will be ready to race NASAs GTS-2 next year.

Attached Image
Trixie at Daytona

This is a 914 I bought as a project, also an E-Production racer; Before,

Attached Image

After

Attached Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 06:12 PM