Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> My latest find- Wife claims it (holy crap), 73 2.0 alaskan blue metallic
JRust
post Aug 15 2009, 08:47 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Okay so I bought another 914. It s a 73 2.0 with a build date of 05/73. Car is Alaskan blue metallic. It looks to have had one reapaint & may not be an exact match to stock. Pretty close though if not. Front trunk is in good shape. Rear trunk has rust as well as rear lid. There are a few rust bubbles in spots. Also the hell hole is pretty bad. This will probably be on the shelf for a while. I do plan to restore this though. Once the LE creamsicle is done & gone it will get it's turn.
Car runs & will drive but calipers need rebuilt. No pads in them now. Easier to move it around that way. Does have 4 lug Fuchs all around. They are just under the car. It has some crappy vw rollers on it except for one Fuch up front. 2 Fuchs have curb rash on them. Overall I'm excited to have another 73 2.0. This was the car that started the madness for me 12 or 13 years ago. Finances forced me to sell it & I've regretted it for years. So I can restore this one & I love Alaskan Blue (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Oh the guy was planning on putting a v8 into it. I have the tranny adapater along with the pressure plates for a 350 & a 327. He also happened to have a buick 215 motor sitting in his garage. It needs rebuilt but I got that thrown in too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 04:50 AM