Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> F/S Original 914-6 60K miles $8000
RichHawk
post Sep 6 2009, 10:09 PM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,750
Region Association: None

Thanks to all who helped me in figuring out my 914-6. Especially Peter who drive up from Chicago to crawl around it and give me some good pointers.

Link to my other Thread:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=98969

I've come up with a number: $8000

This is for a 1970 nearly all original 914-6 with 60K original miles. Numbers match, Clean title signed by the former owner, awaiting your name to be written in. The car was last registered in 1984.

It's got some rust, the passenger side long is rusted through, and the rear trunk has cancer on the back by the taillights, but most of the car is sound. The hell hole / Battery tray are in decent condition, behind the driver seat is in good condition, the floors and the front suspension mounts are in good condition.

The interior is in good shape, no rodent damage, no rips or tears. The seats are a bit sun faded, but intact. The dash is all original down the the Porsche AM FM radio. no tears or cracks on the dash.

Complete down to Spare tire and toolkit. I've posted a couple pics here and have the remaining pics uploaded to Zenfolio at the following link:

http://harmonygirl.zenfolio.com/p274859328

I have just gotten the car home, and have a solid $7000 offer already. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Email me at rschnorenberg@gmail.com

Thanks,
Richard
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 07:22 AM